The mix and chop is a nylon kitchen tool that chops any ingredient into small pieces. What are the perks of this little baby?
- It can withstand 428 degrees F
- chops tomatoes
- ground beef, turkey, pork, chicken, etc
- vegetables in soup
- mashed potatoes
- makes pinwheel cuts in pastries
- makes guacamole
- muddles water infusers like ginger, cucumber, etc
- cuts cooking and prep time to get meals ready
My favorite place to use this tool is when I make my homemade tomato sauce. When I have large chucks of tomato, this cuts it down to the size I need. I love using it with my Asian cooking when I’m stirring the onions, garlic and ginger and I feel like chopping it a little finer. It’s durable, safe and easy to use. The only thing you need to worry about is getting two of them in case one of them is being cleaned in the dishwasher. You never want to be without it. Give this product a go and comment below to share what you think of this product!